Clementine for Mac is an open-source multiple music player software. It allows you to play music on different players at a time. You can also manage playlist, listen the music as well as use internet streaming radio from the music platform spotify. You can also transfer the music and music playlist to your portable devices.
Clementine 1.3.1 latest version for Mac Free Download
Download Clementine 1.3.1 for Mac free latest version offline setup. This is the latest version of Clementine for Mac. Click on the download button given at end of this article to download Clementine 1.3.1 latest version for Mac.
Key Features of Clementine 1.3.1 for Mac
- Play from your local music library.
- Create smart and dynamic playlist.
- Play audio CDs.
- CUE sheet support.
- Listen internet radio from, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
- Transcode music into other formats.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Remote Control usage.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Queue Manager.
Technical Details of Clementine 1.3.1 for Mac
File Name: Clementine 1.3.1 Latest Version.
File Siz: 30.6 MB
Developer: Clementine Team / Clementine for Mac
System Requirements for Clementine 1.3.1 for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.06 Snow Leopard
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or superior
- Free to download
Free Download Clementine 1.3.1 Latest Version for Mac
Click on the following download button to download Clementine 1.3.1 latest version for Mac offline setup free.